Vanderbilt Baseball Uniform Concept

jaker52

I noticed it has been awhile since I have done anything other than soccer. I have simply gotten too comfortable. So over the next little while, I will try some other sports and some logo designs. I started with some simplified uniforms for the defending national champs as I know many players and their head coach personally.

vandybaseball.jpg

The most I did was simplify the wordmark. I also put in a new idea with the dark gray alternate. Tell me how I am doing and help me progress on "expanding my range"

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I like the script on the jerseys, I'd add a black uniform in here and youd have a good set. And I dont mind the idea of a dark grey uniform. P.S. Im starting to notice college baseball designs dont get alot of love on the board which is kinda upsetting. But good work.

Tj4ZkPU.png

1zwchs3.jpg_zpshph8rzul.png

27xqdyc.jpg_zps7iobnqxz.png

Good start, but a couple of suggestions (from a fellow Vandy fan). Add a gold top, black top, and a USA Sunday alt. Change up some of the uniforms. They don't all have to be script. Give some jerseys a starV logo, or come up with something unique. One last thing make the cream throwback more cream (it's a little yellowish) and make it feel more like a throwback (throwback V on hat, throwback font).

Archived