New High school football jersey hand drawn concepts

ckunz

Hi everyone!

This is my first post on sportslogos.net so I don't know much about it. But anyway, the high school that I attend right now (Lehi High School Pioneers lhs.alpineschools.org) has an over flow of students and to counter that problem is building a new high school that will be ready for next school year. The name of the new school is Skyridge High School with the mascot being a Falcon and the colors are burnt orange and steel grey (shs.alpineschools.org if you want to check it out) I talked to the principal at the new school and even though the logo has already been released, he said he would like me to send him the ideas that I came up with.

As the title suggests, these are hand drawn concepts but not in the way you might think. I have never used a program like Inkscape to design jerseys. I print off and use Nike templates and hand draw the designs and numbers onto them. But before I post any of the jerseys, I need to learn how to add pictures. Can someone please help me learn? That would be greatly appreciated.

Archived