sim hockey team wallpapers

JohnnyCowboy5

These are nice and all, but I don't get what they're supposed to be. Did you make that ship logo? What team is it for? It's hard to know what we're looking at without a little bit of context, if it was just in the thread title. That said, they would look better and more cohesive if the background colours stayed in the blue-yellow range rather than being all over the spectrum.

These are nice and all, but I don't get what they're supposed to be. Did you make that ship logo? What team is it for? It's hard to know what we're looking at without a little bit of context, if it was just in the thread title. That said, they would look better and more cohesive if the background colours stayed in the blue-yellow range rather than being all over the spectrum.

this for sim hockey league team i am on btw sorry about that.

To clear it up a little for him.

Its for the Brooklyn Admirals a fantasy team in the BESL .

We are both on the team.

You are the player in the league Simmed by Eastside Hockey Manager. The more active you are in the forums the higher rating you get . the higher rating means more points used to create your "Player"

He does a lot of designs for our team. I think he just wanted to let you guys see what he has done.

Mustangs banner.png

big banner.png

I mean these are just backgrounds found on Google Images with a logo I don't believe you made pasted onto them. What am I supposed to be judging here? Your placement of the logos. Come on now...

usbnr3E.pngΒ  Β  Β QrRvhzH.pngΒ  Β  Β u0rDbga.png

I mean these are just backgrounds found on Google Images with a logo I don't believe you made pasted onto them. What am I supposed to be judging here? Your placement of the logos. Come on now...

actually i made the background myself. So don't you say i got them off google. i make all my work bud

actually i made the background myself. So don't you say i got them off google. i make all my work bud

I was talking about the rainbow backgrounds behind the logo. I'm not doubting you made the logo, but I highly doubt you made those colorful backgrounds behind the logo. To make such backgrounds it takes years of experience and skills that I personally don't think anyone on this site is capable of. I can just tell you are not the outlier considering your unprofessional-ism. Now if you want to be so defensive about a little comment by deleting the pictures from this thread, then go ahead, I won't stop you, but just realize you're showing this entire community how childish your being.

Sincerely, "dumbass"

usbnr3E.pngΒ  Β  Β QrRvhzH.pngΒ  Β  Β u0rDbga.png

Archived