Minimalistic-ish Baseball Template

ECUFan25

Hey all! Many of you may remember my College World Series redesign thread (which is NOT DEAD, i had some personal stuff going on, so I couldn't post much here), and a few of you, I remember, liked the template that I used. Well, starting now, EVERYONE can use it, and in 3 different companies' styles! Now coming to you, my super-easily editable TEMPLATE OF AWESOMENESS!!!!!! The template is quick and easy for beginners and veterans alike. When I started out in sports design, I did not have the luxury of brand new, posh, exquisite, templates. I either had to use templates from 5 years back, or didn't know how to use the new templates I did have. Templates will be in most formats because the struggle I had was very brutal, finding them(also as a note to the mods, can you please re-pin the templates thread?)

Arrays:

Nike: SVG    EPS  PNG: NikeBaseball.png

Majestic: SVG  EPS  PNG:MajesticBaseball.png

Adidas:TO COME SOON!!!!!

Thanks for reading, and hope you like it!

They need a little work. The line width is inconsistent and the lines need to be smoother . Both the jerseys and pants are not symmetrical. Try drawing only the left side of the graphic, then copying it, pasting it, reflecting it, and then joining the two halves.

Archived