Las Vegas NHL Concept (Spartans)

DaRadniz29

So, I was trying to come up with a logo for my personal design brand and a got a bit sidetracked by the Caped Crusader, the Sharks new logos, etc.  I struggle drawing things free hand, for whatever reason. It's difficult for me to even things up. Plus, I needed to start to learn affinity designer and photo more in depth. 

I started out creating a spartan helmet, something relatively simple.  Then I created a spear to go along with the helmet.  Then i started reading about the Las Vegas' NHL franchise again.  So I had to try to put together a quick logo concept and home/away jerseys. Feels generic, but at this point that might be what will happen. 

So here are the Las Vegas Spartans.  

Since Black Knights is a no-go and the OHL London Knights own Knight in Canada, and Foley has been adamant about having knight or knight/cavalry themed something somewhere, I chose Spartans.  I did not look up to see if Spartans would work legally, but Las Vegas Spartans actually doesn't sound too bad.  Just a primary logo right now, wasn't sure what to do for a secondary logo or tertiary logo.  

DZxDitW.png

Might use this in NBA 2K16 and NBA 2K17.  I'd use it in NHL 17, but... no logo uploads this year.  

P.S. If you want to use it 2K16/17 just let me know, I have a few different color combos.  Can Change just about anything on it.  

Archived