NFL hand-drawn Concepts (Miami & Washington)

ahowe6464

Here are 2 concepts that I had made in the past couple of days. I don't know if I want to make a whole series out of this, but I may if time allows.

First up is Miami. I love their all-white sets, so much that I would promote them to the full-time home. Teal is reserved as an alternate/clash jersey. I got rid of the other shade of blue they used, and I tried to use more orange (but not too much) to make it pop as much as possible. It works great with teal. Teal facemask as well, and added striping to the collar.

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_8784.JPG

C&C greatly appreciated as always!

Also up are the Washington Redskins.

No logo/name changes.I wanted to unify striping here, and the stripes on the jersey work great. Unfortunately, I couldn't translate that same pattern on the helmet without losing the symmetry, so no helmet stripes here. I also got rid of yellow pants; those are horrible. 

(There's no name on the back of the home jersey because I quickly discovered that I am horrible at having the name and trying to draw around it.)

(Sorry that the away numbers on the back are muddled as well, my eraser was not kind to me.)

FullSizeRender.jpg

Edit: And the away won't upload. It's essentially the same thing as the away, with the burgundy pants promoted to the primary and white as an alternate option. White socks too. I'll see if I can upload it soon.

Really good. I only have two problemsarrow-10x10.png with these. First off, Ryan Tannehill is #17. Not a huge mistake, however. Second, it seems like you used different templates for each team. I'm pretty sure the whole league is on the Hypercool template.

14 hours ago, ECUFan25 said:

Really good. I only have two problemsarrow-10x10.png with these. First off, Ryan Tannehill is #17. Not a huge mistake, however. Second, it seems like you used different templates for each team. I'm pretty sure the whole league is on the Hypercool template.

Huh, I always thought he was #7... My bad. Also, I used the same template for both these teams. Do they look different? I don't see it.

Archived