Lights Out's NCAA Football: Sun Belt

Lights Out

Sun Belt

Troy

gRvee3k.png

Troy's old sword striping returns in prominent fashion across the entire uniform set. The Trojans also get beveled numbers to match their wordmark and striping.

Appalachian State

4KU9sEL.png

App State's modernized Yosef logo returns, since I don't like the retro one. The jerseys get mountain striping, inspired by the motif that appears throughout their website, on the sleeves.

Arkansas State

NICm6gE.png

The Red Wolves get a simple look with striping inspired by the white streaks on their primary logo.

Georgia State

sL3XcVC.png

In order to bring back some visual interest to the Panthers' look, I've restored black and red to their color scheme. The multicolored striping on the jerseys is inspired by their old basketball uniforms from when RJ Hunter played there.

Louisiana Monroe

lvGb1XY.png

ULM gets some striping inspired by the lightning bolt that the warhawk is clutching in their logo, as well as a fun alternate helmet.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Louisiana Lafayette

OzQSiAp.png

The Ragin' Cajuns get a relatively simple look with some unique flame striping on the sleeves.

New Mexico State

7n9dCjQ.png

The Aggies get a new look inspired by the shape of New Mexico and the Packers' old throwbacks. Because they are going independent, the conference logo does not appear on the jerseys like it does with all the other teams.

I decided not to do a concept for Idaho because they are moving to the FCS. If people really want me to make one, though, I'd be happy to do it.

South Alabama

lFDUvnM.png

The Jags get a striping pattern inspired by the two-color "swooshes" on their primary logo. I tried to make it as different from my Arizona concept as possible despite the idea behind the striping being similar.

Coastal Carolina

pesceRa.png

Coastal gets a look inspired by, but not exactly the same as, the uniforms worn by Josh Norman. As a young program without tons of tradition, it just makes sense to associate themselves with their most notable NFL alum to date.

Georgia Southern

DiAw2H7.png

GSU gets a slightly modernized look that doesn't stray too far from tradition. The old-school uniforms live on as a throwback.

Texas State

ncj0gfo.png

Finally, the Bobcats get a slightly modernized translation of their mid-2000s uniforms to an Adidas template.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived