Chris062190

New Smartfood Logo and Packaging

Was surprised to see a new Smartfood logo and packaging. The actual box they came in still had the old design. I did a quick search online but didn't find anything referencing the new logo. Their website still has the old one. Anyone else seeing this?

biSqGcXBcNBvPElTfrmBlE2q8y1qp4-gUr-Wv2pO8rMtaeBR_AYj9J678HiFV0FaB7VfT0Mpwe1JGaHCmnvZVSA2MG_IxgJepCaJ-mDLtRLuwiK0AgrJo2lUT-oHVm1PpA5HGa8C2W9BqhFOxA8KJ1wVwqV3qdzLpsHQS__FelwBVOudzZV3VUbp7NVBGP44FJ_NdZtTXJRRHBq9cfQLVZyNSPmUntMgcdeC9u60z714DQM-vzB1kUA93xDdqaDVG4F1yQFwCeUgaWKAxjthUR5yD9G3HUdVUd5SIlXwYZbovIxmCHqhjwvc3G2eG1llojFrH9iS6MO8U0eO-VAAU5gTUEmE-EAJ1N3hfsj61O6TeRdGq6jXLUcUsUSFECxy0a1dcEH9EmpLl7VOSW1bn8PDobKjlW2nKJPyWn1VA_uUryDpYHbF1ahnPoQjv-AuDc6GRKx4pQ7Bz577d8LovoHx4UKIg0lo7y_1qfVh-lfn_uPxJvcodoQIvGTDLWrhLcYaO4YXPEFRciHoYDLsZZKiVfT1Gaz_YIge8Ka5VCCfsBE1Prsy5fqwDB31r0zC92JQLP7-sF5mNJqzShYwUbudclVKjb-v3X_nt82JuA_VIK-PCXo-mqRZI24C1v0C9ykz9kcXDjKPA4YxQiXosuPELr8YOgiE=w451-h600-no

I saw that design earlier just a few days ago while I was shopping for butter at a local deli, which was also advertised as a grocery store. Strangely enough, I never thought that Smartfood would ever change their logo at all given that they used that logo for decades. At least for what I've saw because they used a different logo in the early 90s.

The link above isn't working, so here's an image:

Image result for new smartfood logo

I honestly think it'd take a while for it to register that they were the same company, I'm so used to seeing the old logo.