Wideright's NFL 2020 Concepts (TBY, ATL, CLE, LAR))

WideRight

Thought I would take a crack at the 4 confirmed NFL changes (TBY, ATL, CLE, LAR) and maybe a couple of others.  

First up, Tampa.  I wanted to draw in elements of the current uniforms and the prior, but I have never been a big fan of the torn flag, so I went with just the skull & crossed swords. I also decided to try an orange alternate.  I also would only recommend this look if NIKE were able to duplicate the metallic pewter from the helmet on the jerseys and pants.  If it is just going to be a dull, murky grey, that would not work. 

spacer.png

Next Up is Atlanta.  First I modified the logo just a bit, changing the use of red and adding white.  I took out all silver/grey from the concept as i just could not get a balance I liked between using silver and using white.   So, these Falcons are black, red and white only.  On the jerseys I took inspiration from the Dallas Renegades of the XFL, who I believe have a great sleeve pattern.  I kept a version of the current Falcon pants because I think it works well for the swooping bird theme.  Main jersey is red, alternate is black. 

spacer.png

And Cleveland, which goes back to a very traditional look, but with greater stripe consistency.  I also modified the B-in-Ball logo to be a C logo with both horizontal and vertical options. Brown and white are the basics, with a drop-shadow orange jersey as an alternate. 

spacer.png

Guest darkpiranha
3 hours ago, WideRight said:

Next Up is Atlanta.  First I modified the logo just a bit, changing the use of red and adding white.  I took out all silver/grey from the concept as i just could not get a balance I liked between using silver and using white.   So, these Falcons are black, red and white only.  On the jerseys I took inspiration from the Dallas Renegades of the XFL, who I believe have a great sleeve pattern.  I kept a version of the current Falcon pants because I think it works well for the swooping bird theme.  Main jersey is red, alternate is black. 

spacer.png

Nice!  This is the first interesting thing I've seen done with the Falcons logo in a long time.  

And the Rams.  A pretty classic take on the Rams uni.  Yellow is the primary jersey, paired with white pants.  The white jersey is the away, paired with yellow pants, and the blue jersey and pants are alternates which can be mixed in.  I also added some white to the helmet horns. 

spacer.png

Very nice. Really I like it when it’s the helmet and either jersey or pants match as to me this gives it an even/clean look, so based off of that, here are my takes:

Atlanta - Match the black pants to the red and white jersey, white pants for the black jersey. 
Browns - Orange pants for brown/white jersey, white or brown pants for orange jersey. Lose the shadow for the orange jersey. 

Rams - I got nothing. 

I’d love to see the switch by all of these teams! Great job. 

Archived