BAFL (Belgium American Football League) just for fun!!

luisgiants40

On 4/18/2021 at 6:25 PM, darkpiranha said:

I'd love to get a clearer look at this logo!    

This whole set seems very patriotic/American, which is neat, but also odd for it being non-American royalty-based.

Thanks for your feedback Darkpiranha, I'm not good on making logos, I'll try to clean up and put a better version here.. thanks... 

Guest darkpiranha
5 hours ago, luisgiants40 said:

Thanks for your feedback Darkpiranha, I'm not good on making logos, I'll try to clean up and put a better version here.. thanks... 

I see in another comment that you said these aren't your logos.  That's good to do.  An even better practice is to credit where you got the logo from.  So many people come in here posting logo designs that they didn't create and either trying to pass them off as their original designs, or else being quiet and sneaky about it and letting people just assume it's theirs.  This never ends well, as there are a lot of logo hunters on this board who will locate the source of a logo that and make sure everyone knows about it.  It's an innocent mistake when first starting out.  In general, only claim credit for the actual parts of the thing you are posting and give credit to something you didn't create.  Obviously, things like the Green Bay Packers logo we'll know that designer isn't taking credit for.  But when it's logos like some of these that are unfamiliar or pulled off of a logo site or Google Images, make sure point that out.  

21 hours ago, darkpiranha said:

I see in another comment that you said these aren't your logos.  That's good to do.  An even better practice is to credit where you got the logo from.  So many people come in here posting logo designs that they didn't create and either trying to pass them off as their original designs, or else being quiet and sneaky about it and letting people just assume it's theirs.  This never ends well, as there are a lot of logo hunters on this board who will locate the source of a logo that and make sure everyone knows about it.  It's an innocent mistake when first starting out.  In general, only claim credit for the actual parts of the thing you are posting and give credit to something you didn't create.  Obviously, things like the Green Bay Packers logo we'll know that designer isn't taking credit for.  But when it's logos like some of these that are unfamiliar or pulled off of a logo site or Google Images, make sure point that out.  

Yes, for sure... The Ostend Logo was created by me.. the other logos I downloaded a pack with more then 500 logos, the problem on this package, there's no way to credit the author because it's free to use and there's no author indicated..

Guest darkpiranha
9 hours ago, luisgiants40 said:

Yes, for sure... The Ostend Logo was created by me.. the other logos I downloaded a pack with more then 500 logos, the problem on this package, there's no way to credit the author because it's free to use and there's no author indicated..

Right.  the main point is to just be as transparent as you can about what came from YOUR originality and creative skill and what came from somewhere else.  If a logo came from a 500-logo pack, then just say that and then claim credit for the neat things you did with it.  

On 4/27/2021 at 8:34 PM, darkpiranha said:

Right.  the main point is to just be as transparent as you can about what came from YOUR originality and creative skill and what came from somewhere else.  If a logo came from a 500-logo pack, then just say that and then claim credit for the neat things you did with it.  

Sura you're right... On all my concepts I always sad that is not my logos, important notes you get.. thanks.. 

Archived