BAFL (Belgium American Football League) just for fun!!

luisgiants40

Still working.. NICKNAMES for the teams are welcome

North Division

Brussels Rock Eagles (OK Home)
Antwerp Blue Diamonds (OK Home)
Mechelen ??????
Leuven NAVIGATORS

--------------------------
South Division

Bastogne Lions (Ok Home)
Chimay SHARKS
Namur MASTODONS
Mons JACKHAMMERS
East Division

Liège Viking Skulls (OK Home)

Verviers Serpents -- Colors (eff1ef), (078930), (818e81) (adbead) OK Home and color rush
Malmédy JAGUARS
Hasselt STAGS

West Division

Ghent SPARTANS (OK Home & Away)
Roeselare Crusaders
Ostend MONARCHS (OK Home & Away)
Brugge ?????

Well, it's a standard home jersey for Brussels with a nice combination of maroon, light black(?), and gold. The only change I want is the logo. Right now, it's a little detailed which would get lost when seen far away but I wouldn't say it's terrible. I prefer a more simple, yet sharp design of an eagle so it's to compliment with a conservative stripping design.'

Edit: Liege's jersey design is too plain. Perhaps you can copy the sock pattern and apply it on the sleeves. Also, tone down the details of the logo. I like its badassery image that the logo is projecting, but the problem still applies for Brussels.

4 minutes ago, Friedrich Stuart Macbeth said:

Well, it's a standard home jersey for Brussels with a nice combination of maroon, light black(?), and gold. The only change I want is the logo. Right now, it's a little detailed which would get lost when seen far away but I wouldn't say it's terrible. I prefer a more simple, yet sharp design of an eagle so it's to compliment with a conservative stripping design.'

Edit: Liege's jersey design is too plain. Perhaps you can copy the sock pattern and apply it on the sleeves. Also, tone down the details of the logo. I like its badassery image that the logo is projecting, but the problem still applies for Brussels.

Thanks for your feedback.. in reality this is not my logos, I Can't creat logos.. kkkk I'll try to find an eagle design without copyright thanks

Guest darkpiranha
On 4/17/2021 at 1:59 PM, luisgiants40 said:

Ostend Monarchs Home helmet, jersey and full uni
spacer.png

I'd love to get a clearer look at this logo!    

This whole set seems very patriotic/American, which is neat, but also odd for it being non-American royalty-based.

Archived