Non-CCSLC Designers Showcase

Not sure if there's a thread for this already or not, but I thought it'd be a cool idea.

This is a place to tell others about some concept creators and designers that we enjoy, to give them some extra recognition and to help others find new designers to follow. Basically, if there's a designer that you really like and think they deserve some recognition, this is the place to show them off! There are a few really talented concept designers on other platforms that have some amazing stuff, so I thought it'd be cool to try and throw some more attention their way.

Anyways, here are a few designers I'd like to share. Keep in mind, these designers may already be decently popular or may have posted stuff on this forum before without my knowledge. 

Justin McKeever        WebsiteInstagram

The guy's got some amazing NFL and NBA rebrands. Incredibly talented when it comes to logo design. For uniforms, not all of them are really up my alley, but they're still solid. I'd love to see him get some more recognition. 

Bowen Hobbs/UNOFFICiAL ATHLETIC        Website - Instagram

Already been featured on Uni Watch several times before, but his more recent projects have been nothing short of stellar, especially his ongoing redesign of the MLS. A lot of great content to enjoy.

Pete Rogers       Instagram

Really talented uniform mockup designer. He's done whole league redesigns, fictional teams, intra-league mashups, everything a uniform fan could ask for. One of the few Instagram designers I've seen with really good taste when it comes to uniform aesthetics. Can't sing his praises enough.

Any designers you want to showcase? I'd love to see what designers you guys enjoy. 

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

Archived