NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 246/384 - Bucknell Bisons

heavybass

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 221/384 - Evergreen State Geoducks
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 222/384 - Western New Mexico Mustangs
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 223/384 - Ottawa Spirit

The last team for the West and the last team for this thread for the immediate future as I am literally all out of teams to show off.

The team in question is a FCS powerhouse and a WAC stalward.

SOUTHERN UTAH THUNDERBIRDS

AMWts8DbZ6l7oJlD6WyjnLpAMiX23sG4zmMYeBOuAnd with that, 224 teams have been unveiled... 14 teams of 24 in the 16 conferences.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 224/384 - Southern Utah Thunderbirds

So then... I've been on a binge for the last few days and as a result I got one of the divisions complete so I'll be showing off the fruits of said labor.... The New England division will start off with a defunt team.

NORTHEASTERN HUSKIES

AJFCJaUQcULx9zbF7Np7Lyj6A0B9RgM04cV7Pwgt

Northeastern University had been around for 80+ years in football terms which is like what a dynasty but they went defunt in the 2000s and looking back through their history via Gridiron Garb, their uniform history tends to stay in the blacks, the reds, the whites and bizarringly enough they were the dirty birds before Atlanta did in in the early 90's.

So I went with Under Armor's adoption of the team which was the same as their hockey.... basic enough that the black stands out with the updated husky logo but with a red outline showing modernisation.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 225/384 - Northeastern Huskies
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 226/384 - Fairfield Stags

Moving onto the next team and to the first new sponsor in this thread that's not Nike, Adidas or Under Armor... for that we need to go to Maine.

MAINE BLACK BEARS

AJFCJaXKPkH1sQxVMzegMVe0-eXF538wM_x93s9k

New Balance sponsors a major force in the form of the Black Bears... and yet they have Argonauts vibes so I kept that.

Also realises that two previous teams were sponsored by New Balance.

• Like 2

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 227/384 - Maine Black Bears

Well this thread is getting lack of engagments... it's a worry if I'm not doing anything right.... I'll post the next team just in case.

BENTLEY FALCONS

AJFCJaV5dtl1JGXVnjyzJrDs6JGfFk0BAST5ZTGt

Bentley does their business with the Jacksonville model and it has worked for them in numerous occasions.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 228/384 - Bentley Falcons
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 230/384 - BEARS!!!
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 231/384 - Sacred Heart
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 232/384 - Fitchburg State Falcons

Next up is a recent addition to the FCS and to Division 1 in general... and with this team, a sub-division is complete!

STONE HILL SKYHAWKS

AJFCJaX4-_T1oTCpfQWJk4PMGSIFsOQFhmaTttgt

The Skyhawks officially round off the Southern part of the New England Division and with that... I will now reveal the teams of said sub division.

• Central Connecticut
  • Coast Guard
  • Fairfield
  • Hartford
  • Holy Cross
  • New Haven
  • Providence
  • Rhode Island
  • Sacred Heart
  • Southern Connecticut
  • Stony Hill
  • UConn

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 233/384 - Stone Hill Skyhawks

And to wrap up the entireity of the New England Division, the North Sub-Division and the 24th team here.... the final team for now is of course:

MERRIMACK WARRIORS

AJFCJaWr7hTkKWY6Kb49VLN1D_Cxk87jldbiULvm

The Warriors of Merrimack take the Michigan approach and I happen to like said approach because the yokes do envoke something which is pride... especially since in their sub division, there is a lot of strong teams.

And speaking of which here's the list for the North Sub Division

• Assumption
  • Bentley
  • Boston University
  • Fitchburg State
  • Maine
  • Merrimack
  • New Hampshire
  • Northeastern
  • Saint Anslem
  • UMass Lowell
  • UMass
  • Vermont

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 234/384 - Merrimack Warriors

Time for the countdown to wrapping up the Apple Division...

and it's a unique team name so let's give it a look that I will eventually give the Colts someday.

SAINT PETERS PEACOCKS

AJFCJaXkYDcUZ8kkcFdkaZAts2ROg3ETQ1STOXi2

Some would argue that the Peacocks deserves a more colorful look but since their rebuild, I imagine them in the one blue and immediately I went to the Colts look and to give them the unique stripes... the current look of Indy Colts combined with the pants would actually improve the team and it would be something I could do in a 4.0 but some might be sick at this point so I'll leave it on the backburner.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 235/384 - Saint Peters Peacocks
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 236/384 - RIT Tigers