NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 254/384 - Emory & Henry Wasps

heavybass

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 247/384 - Georgetown Hoyas
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 248/384 - Robert Morris Colonials
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 249/384 - UDC Firebirds

Team number 250... and for this reason, we have the kings of minimalist, a staple of club football and a lynch pin of the division.

COPPIN STATE EAGLES
AP1GczPksAm9PAnVn4dHsyPsCprVJdPdd31Amm8n

A very important school for various reasons, they are also competitively a strong team because with minimal budgeting, they have been able to get strong teams... so I figured they would be a strong team in the arena football system.

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 250/384 - Coppin State Eagles

Now then... skipping all that, I figured I would decide to skip Capitol for now and go into the Atlantic division... and for a team that was considered Georgia lite.... until they finally changed their looks.

GARDNER WEBB RUNNIN' BULLDOGS

AP1GczMIXZaliaOfqPCEuKP33fhb0StwX_vOLb1b

I'm also appreciative of people that support this thread even though clearly it's one person at the moment but being referenced was cool to see... and I've been on this for 3 years -_-

• Like 2

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 251/384 - Gardner Webb Runnin' Bulldogs

Update time...

NORTH CAROLINA A&T AGGIES
AP1GczMgHI07hbGMmcCQG_VOT1veDnzOzBHgFIaE

You might argue it's simplistic but they are a HBCU so I didn't want to make any big differences.... apart from the gold and the sleeves but no major changes.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 252/384 - North Carolina A&T Aggies

Next up... a team whose recently designed logo was mocked by rival fans and then one of them designed a much better logo which is bad because the look was starting to be established.

DAVIDSON 'CATS

AP1GczMbElH8-KE4VjXjwcb-EmCzWppjJQW6tZWZ

The Wildcats of Davidson have had good uniforms prior before but their current uniforms quick frankly suck so I figured... let's make them better.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 253/384 - Davidson 'Cats
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 254/384 - Emory & Henry Wasps