NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 269/384 - Neb-Kearney Lopers

heavybass

Unbelievably we are now down to the final 4 teams of the East subdivision.... here's the first.

TOWSON TIGERS

AP1GczPlIuFa-LcOldMMwSh0Ew458DPWFr0TAPAX

Towson is a look that I feel most sides wish they had... the minimalist look combined with the no name plates on the back which I think is a school specialty personally but not sure how that works but this is Arena League football so they can get away with that stuff.

AND WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT THAT'S A CONFERENCE DONE.

This is the FREEDOM conference.

• Coppin State
  • Delaware State
  • Delaware
  • George Washington
  • Georgetown
  • Howard
  • Morgan State
  • Mount St Mary
  • Navy
  • Towson
  • UDC
  • UMBC

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 261/384 - Towson Tigers

And with this next team, the Capitol subdivision is now DONE

SHIPPENSBURG RAIDERS

AP1GczNrNkL4CpSq9Wp54E23cEpniMMlnJXuy7nw

A Division 2 side that offers bare minimalist expectations but are unique because of their colours so that's how I went with it.

LIBERTY DIVISION

• Bucknell
  • Drexel
  • Duquesne
  • La Salle
  • Lafayette
  • Lehigh
  • Robert Morris
  • Saint Francais
  • Shippensburg
  • Temple
  • The Rock (Slippery Rock)
  • Villanova
  • Love 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 262/384 - Shippensburg Raiders

And now for the next to last team in the East...

VIRGINIA STATE TROJANS

AP1GczPg5o1C5TqSBYHP3g6le_O187bR6qlIh9vc

With this team... the Dominion conference is complete and yes I couldn't think of specific theming for North Carolina and Virginia.

DOMINION division

• Emory & Henry
  • George Mason
  • Hampton
  • James Madison
  • Liberty
  • Norfolk State
  • Old Dominion
  • Richmond
  • VCU
  • Virginia State
  • VMI
  • William & Mary

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 263/384 - Virginia State Trojans
3 hours ago, heavybass said:

And now for the next to last team in the East...

VIRGINIA STATE TROJANS

AP1GczPg5o1C5TqSBYHP3g6le_O187bR6qlIh9vc

With this team... the Dominion conference is complete and yes I couldn't think of specific theming for North Carolina and Virginia.

DOMINION division

• Emory & Henry
  • George Mason
  • Hampton
  • James Madison
  • Liberty
  • Norfolk State
  • Old Dominion
  • Richmond
  • VCU
  • Virginia State
  • VMI
  • William & Mary

I really wish VSU had a better logo to go with for their helmets…. I’ve never been a fan of their current athletic branding, especially being local to the Ettrick, Va area and seeing it CONSTANTLY 😅😅 but you did the best you could with what they have, props! 

And so the Eastern block began 3 years ago with the Vermount Catamounts and 263 teams later... the Eastern block is done by another Catamounts team.

WESTERN CAROLINA CATAMOUNTS

AP1GczMjBiZdzCnQT69o-x2-GEDjGH8YdLBD50FU

I didn't like the home look AND the away look was better BUT I added cat stripes to the sleeves to make them stand out... however they do rock the purple and that's important so couple of things to note.

Full list of the Tar Heel division ((even though there are no tar heels here))

• Appalachian State
  • Campbell
  • Charlotte
  • Davidson
  • East Carolina
  • Elon
  • Gardner Webb
  • North Carolina A&M
  • North Carolina Central
  • UNC Greensboro
  • UNC Wilmington
  • Western Carolina
  • Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 264/384 - Western Carolina Catamounts
  • 2 weeks later...

Time to resume this train by going to the North division and this train makes a stop in Indy where a team is more braver in looks than those conservative Colts!

BUTLER BULLDOGS

AP1GczODO18oUAVVaIUErbCoi5-C5WGRMbJxxIUx

This is what Indy Colts should of done... be conservative but be more future like and the Bulldogs are a part of that look.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 265/384 - Butler Bulldogs

Oh hey what's this it's time for a defunt football team...

EVANSVILLE ACES

AP1GczM0KsmeJgynyklah8-4GWrk8baokZaitjjA

We finally arrived at one of the more unique teams in the NCAA... the Aces are these known today as a basketball nation, sometimes as a #1 seed killer but originally they were well known for their marks on their shoulders and guess what I did, tried to stick to that lineage but adding the orange since originally they had what Dallas Cowboys pants for home and I was like nah.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 266/384 - Evansville Aces

Next team!

IU INDY (IUPUI) JAGUARS
AP1GczN8_iZV_I3omkRS8Y8Ea5WSkoaOdtZIwRo_

Formerly IUPUI they changed their name to IU Indy after the Purdue part decided to withdraw like a :censored:... in all serious I don't associate the Jags as part of Indiana but they are unique in their own right.

Half Classic Jags, Half Bucs but with a better Jags logo than the actual Jags themselves.

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 267/384 - IU Indy Jaguars
  • 2 weeks later...
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 268/384 - UIndy Greyhounds
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 269/384 - Neb-Kearney Lopers