England FA 2022/23 Concept

jimboqb12

ENGLAND FA 2022/23 CONCEPT

So after seeing some leaked details on www.footyheadlines.com about the England World Cup kit for 2022 I wanted to have a crack at using the info to design a kit.

I’ve designed the home, away, anthem jacket and training kit.

spacer.png

Home

The leaked info suggests that the colourway will be similar to that used in the Euro 96 with a gradient pattern.  I’ve tried to bring back some of the ‘96 shirt by including a full collar.

spacer.png

Away

I wanted to continue to link back to the ‘90s and so I focused my attention to a sublimated pattern similar to the ‘94  away.

spacer.png

Training Kit

The training kit includes a sublimated pattern using similar patterns to those in the collar on both home and away and the three lions pattern on the away.  

spacer.png

I hope you all like it and as always lets hear your thoughts.

• Like 6

The home looks nice and probably will be similar to what nike comes up with.  The shirt would look nicer with matching cuffs and collar, or with no cuffs like on the Euro 96 shirt.

The change looks nasty with the two colour crest and the red and light blue don't exactly work that well together, and the socks look weird with a much deeper red than either of the shades used on the shirt.

• Like 1