OYO Random Football Concepts

OchentaYOcho88

I recently started my own brand offering sports uniforms (and working on other stuff - this isn't a plug just the truth) I've been doing a lot of mockups for high school programs and making samples trying to get some sales going and along with that, I have been just dabbling with random concepts to practice using my template and wanted to share some here for shiggles. 

Calgary Stampeders

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Nothing ground breaking here. Just having some fun with my favorite CFL team. Credit Jason Nessa for the CFL shield logo. Thought it was a fun version of the logo that popped up on a Google search. Had to go find him on Behance check him out Here

note: don't mind the Pantone color codes being hex... I only use pantone for uniforms that are going to be made, since these were just practice I used hex codes 

• Applause 1

• OchentaYOcho88 changed the title to OYO Random Concepts - Calgary Stampeders
  • 2 weeks later...
  • OchentaYOcho88 changed the title to OYO Random Football Concepts - U of New Orleans Added
  • 3 weeks later...
  • OchentaYOcho88 changed the title to OYO Random Football Concepts - Iowa Barnstormers Added
  • OchentaYOcho88 changed the title to OYO Random Football Concepts