iamdaviinci's 2022/23 Nike x NBA Earned Edition Project

iamdaviinci

On 12/22/2022 at 11:00 AM, -Akronite- said:

Adore this Pelicans concept. Incorporating Mardi Gras beads without it being a garish uniform is really something.

Bucks concept is also sweet.

Really appreciate the kind words! I know Mardi Gras is completely over the top, but I think it's really tough to translate that garishness to a uniform in an appealing way. Happy to hear this works!

On 12/22/2022 at 7:31 PM, NicDB said:

You could literally make a dark green and white version of these of the Bucks regular home and away unis. Then keep these as their alts. Then they'd never have to change again.

Thanks a lot for the feedback! As the Bucks continue to cycle through uniforms in their current color palette, I get more and more ready for them to turn the page and bring back the Irish rainbow...

Really appreciate everyone who has followed this project and offered feedback along the way! I'm grateful for the support, and always open to constructive criticism that could further improve any design(s). To wrap things up, here's a full recap of all sixteen uniform concepts:

NueZRfo.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3