Ticketmaster Fallout?

YELDARBfield

I got an email the other day from the Tennessee Titans announcing that Nissan Stadium would be moving away from Ticketmaster and replacing it with SeatGeek. Interestingly, they announced the change on their website, sent an email blast to ticket buyers, but did not share this info on their social channels at all. There's no obvious indication that this is a result of the Taylor Swift debacle, but I would assume it's a factor since the venue is hosting three of her shows this summer.

In the non-sports realm, Kings Theatre in Brooklyn is switching from TM to British theatre ticket company ATG. Can't find the post now, but I thought I saw something about the recent TM issues being a factor.

Has anyone else noted other venues, sporting or otherwise, dropping Ticketmaster?

MLS just added Ticketmaster as their official ticketing partner a month ago for a multiyear deal, however the tickets I purchased recently for an FC Cincinnati match still went through Seat Geek.

Signature intentionally left blank