ISCHL high school hockey (southeast Pennsylvania)

eegl75

hey guys,

sorry to start a new thread without finishing my other one.

i've always loved high school concepts and wanted to make some for the schools near me and my school.

first team up is my school, Conestoga. back in the early 2000s we had jerseys taken straight from the colorado avalanche, but with silver instead of blue. i combined those with the (mostly) 2-tone style of our current jerseys and kept the current design for the alternate jersey. the names and numbers were tricky to fit around the colorado design so it looks a little weird. i kept the gray home jersey because it helps us stand out from the many other maroon/gray schools in the area

CONESTOGA PIONEERS

4DMkAFG.png

ROLL 'NEERS!!!

next team

FATHER JUDGE CRUSADERS

diO3uL7.png

the crusaders have a very unique color scheme but underwhelming pittsburgh copycat jerseys. their current jersey crest is the word "judge" but i found this cool crusader logo online and slapped it on  (slightly) updated jerseys

next team

GREAT VALLEY PATRIOTS

8rzjjGi.png

many schools in the ICSHL dont have enough players so they combine their hockey team with another school. the patriots actually merged with the phoenixville phantoms, but i'll be making concepts for each school separately. 

the patriots main color is blue and their current jerseys are just the ottawa senators reebok edge jerseys but blue and with the GV/PX logo.

i saw a black jersey in their trophy case at the local rink and decided to bring it back.

we jokingly refer to these guys as "average valley", but they have one of the top teams in the ICSHL, so when it comes to hockey, they dont mess around.

21 hours ago, eegl75 said:

hey guys,

sorry to start a new thread without finishing my other one.

i've always loved high school concepts and wanted to make some for the schools near me and my school.

first team up is my school, Conestoga. back in the early 2000s we had jerseys taken straight from the colorado avalanche, but with silver instead of blue. i combined those with the (mostly) 2-tone style of our current jerseys and kept the current design for the alternate jersey. the names and numbers were tricky to fit around the colorado design so it looks a little weird. i kept the gray home jersey because it helps us stand out from the many other maroon/gray schools in the area

CONESTOGA PIONEERS

4DMkAFG.png

ROLL 'NEERS!!!

I walk by a Conestoga hockey display every week (I play at IceLine), although I feel like the jersey in there might have a Flames logo on it. But I think Conestoga is the one with the old Jofa helmet in theirs!

28 minutes ago, Shumway said:

I walk by a Conestoga hockey display every week (I play at IceLine), although I feel like the jersey in there might have a Flames logo on it. But I think Conestoga is the one with the old Jofa helmet in theirs!

you play at ice line?!!! what team?

we used to use the flames logo and the girls team still does

PHOENIXVILLE PHANTOMS

here are the aforementioned phantoms who merged with great valley

LCmDvMX.png

they also have the ottawa reebok jerseys so i gave them something sleek and modern which helps differentiate them from the classic looking patriots.

21 minutes ago, eegl75 said:

you play at ice line?!!! what team?

we used to use the flames logo and the girls team still does

I actually just do Shinny in the morning once or twice a week, but I do miss playing in an actual league.

6 minutes ago, Shumway said:

I actually just do Shinny in the morning once or twice a week, but I do miss playing in an actual league.

its good that you're still playing though. crazy to see another ice liner here.

man i'm rapid firing these tonight

PERKIOMEN VALLEY VIKINGS

BOPOqOM.png

Perk valley's current unis are a mess. their school colors are brown and orange but the hockey team is obsessed with black and silver for some reason. the jerseys have tons of stripes and have contrasting nameplates. i decided to keep the silver as an accent because it's seen so much in the logo, but the black is dropped in favor of dark brown from the logo.

this is the last one for tonight. i'm all concepted out

RIDLEY GREEN RAIDERS

2aWi3Ji.png

the raiders just use green flyers jerseys so i gave them something more unique and kept black as an accent color even though the official school colors are just green and white.

the logo they use is just the name of the school and since i dont like word logos on hockey jerseys i switched it with their raider head logo.