DOWNLOAD HERE

Hello all!

I've had several people over the last few months ask for my Nike Vapor Untouchable football template. A couple different computers have come and gone since it's initial release in 2018, and I never had the original file available to give to folks... until now.

Recently I launched a new website and decided to dedicate an entire hidden page to the template so that everyone can always go back and download it.

Because this topic won't be pinned, I will include a link in a status on my account here, so if you click my username, you should be able to find a link in the event this thread gets buried. I'll also include a link in my signature for those of you who have them visible. 

The template comes preloaded with pre-masked layers, groups, and shapes within the document, so in some cases, all you have to do is click the element you want to recolor or place a new layer in, and boom, you're off and running. This template is designed to be user-friendly, but feel free to make edits to any of the groups, masks, or layers to fit your needs. Please reply to this topic with any technical issues you may have while downloading or using the template and I will answer them to the best of my abilities. 

Happy Designing!

YstssQH.png

• Like 8

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos