Made for Manhattan: New York Knicks update

CaptainEricVGC

spacer.png

New York goes with a darker blue to split the difference between their royal blue roots and the black side panels from the 90s era.  The silver in the triangle and shadowing gives way for a darker orange  that pairs with a brighter orange 

Fz-zgXoXwAE6THM?format=jpg&name=medium

Fz-zgYHWYAQqvlQ?format=jpg&name=medium

For the alternate logos we get updated versions of the Subway token and Knicks ball

Fz-z4mDXsAAtUF8?format=jpg&name=mediumFz-z4mdWIAE2VG1?format=jpg&name=mediumFz-z4m5WcAIJUTf?format=jpg&name=medium

With the home and roads, I decided to keep it a bit more simple and let the update colors do the lifting and then with the Statement jersey, bring out the heavier wordmark from the primary logo for a bolder look.

• Like 3

Logos- Great

Uniforms- ehhhhh. Maybe make the Orange at the sides go all the way up? Less  Waist Stripes?

• Like 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

• 2 weeks later...

ImageImage

Edits: The waist stripes are part of the template as opposed to actually being segmented like that.  I originally kept the tops blank on the side to match the current Knicks look but I'm going for a cleaner version of the 90s look with the updates to the homes and roads.