Las Vegas Aces Baseball Concept

HyamesField

Hey all! 

Just wanted to share a fun project I've been working on in my spare time. I was rebranding one of the teams in my fictional baseball league - the National Baseball League. After 12 years, the Las Vegas Aces finally rebranded and I hope you guys like what we've come up with!

spacer.png

NEW BRAND BELOW

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-15%20at%201.39.3

This looks great! The newer version is definitely an upgrade, much more befitting for a team in Vegas. I love the font choice for "Las Vegas" and the numbers (I'd be curious to know what font it is), and the color scheme is perfect for a team in Vegas. I also appreciate the uniqueness of the Friday Alt. and the City jersey, they're both a bit unconventional for baseball but they both work, in my opinion. I'd be curious to know the inspiration behind the City jersey in particular.

If I had to pick something to critique, I'd say the home script is a bit "70's funk" & I'm not sure if it fits with the rest of the set, I'd be interested in seeing some more options if you have them. But beyond that, I love the rest of it! Great work!