CRD's Ideal Canadian Futbol Pyramid (MJ, MTL, NB Added!)

CRDesigns

Just a heads up before I begin, this is going to be a very long term project. There are a lot of teams for me to make, and I plan on releasing updates semi-regularly, but im not forcing myself to be on a schedule for this series because I want to put out my best work without feeling forced. 

For this series, I envision a new futbol pyramid in Canada, with a proper pro/rel system, and many new teams and leagues. Here is what I came up with:

Canadian Premier League - Top 3 qualify for CONCACAF CL, 4th-8th Playoff for CONCACAF Conf. League (2 qualify), bottom 3 relegated
Canadian League One - Top 3 promoted, bottom 3 relegated
League1 Ontario / League1 Quebec / League1 Prairies / League1 BC / League1 Maritimes - Top 3 Promoted
USports Division 1 - Bottom 3 relegated, top 1 qualifies for CONCACAF CL, 2nd qualifies for CONCACAF Conf. League
Usports Division 2 - Top 3 promoted, Top 1 qualifies for CONCACAF Conf. League
Youth Leagues in each city, with the chance to represent city in provincials, and provincials in the Canadian Youth Championships (Different age groups from age 9-17) 

I will be releasing team logos in no particular order, with kits coming later on. I am focusing on completing the logos first. Without further ado, lets meet our first teams!

Shubenacadie Town FC - Shubenacadie, NS

zxAJDpz.png

The logo features the iconic 300 year old red oak that was sadly destroyed in hurricane Fiona, with the icon and text confined to a unique acorn shaped shield.

Tofino Greys Athletic Club - Tofino, BC

Qn44jhI.png

The logo is a simple roundel, with wave stripes, sand dollars, and a grey whale to symbolize Tofino's location where grey whales often migrate.

Gander Aviators SC - Gander, NL

TGaxIPx.png

Gander's logo and name come from the town's impact during 9/11, when Gander International Airport took in 38 commercial aircraft and 4 military aircraft accommodated nearly 6,700 evacuees after all flights were ordered to be grounded. The leaf in their logo also comes from the highway Route 1 signs.

Hope you enjoy this new series of mine! C&C Appreciated!

• Like 2

Good morning! Here are 3 more teams for you all!

Moose Jaw Timberhorns FC

7sJWce2.png

A.S. Montreal

l4ogjFo.png

North Bay Royals

bDTi0UF.png

I Don't really have any crazy explanations for these. Moose Jaw was semi inspired by clubs like Tottenham, and Montreal / North Bay are just classical style. C&C Welcome!

• Like 3

• CRDesigns changed the title to CRD's Ideal Canadian Futbol Pyramid (MJ, MTL, NB Added!)

These are pretty good on the whole.

Shubenacadie - Pretty good, though the lion from the NS Flag is too detailed to put at such a small size on the crest, it would be a nightmare to embroider, I'd probably just remove it and the nub it sits on.

Tofino Greys - Not sold on the font and it's use in a roundel with all those flourishes. I'd probably find a font that suits a roundel better, though the rest of the crest is nice.

North Bay Royals -  I'd make the letters interlock instead of just having the B over the N.

3 hours ago, CRDesigns said:

Good morning! Here are 3 more teams for you all!

Moose Jaw Timberhorns FC

7sJWce2.png

A.S. Montreal

l4ogjFo.png

North Bay Royals

bDTi0UF.png

I Don't really have any crazy explanations for these. Moose Jaw was semi inspired by clubs like Tottenham, and Montreal / North Bay are just classical style. C&C Welcome!

Montreal’s font is a little too wordy, and perhaps could use a French translation underneath the English. I like how The crown looks nice and snug on the N for North Bay

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?