CRD's Conceptober Designs [Day 31 Halloween FINALE]

CRDesigns

3 hours ago, VampyrRabbit said:

You mean you took the Yatagarasu from the JFA logo, removed the sun/ball, and replaced one of it's legs with a J/Hockey Stick and a puck.  The striping that looks like the bastard offspring of the first Ducks Jersey and the Flames pedestal jersey is quite original and probably the best part.

The Kings Jersey is excellent and the Burger King rules. It also has shoulder patches, which I don't understand why many of your designs go without and with which many of your designs (including Japan) would be improved.

thanks for the feedback! 
Yup thats exactly what I did for japan. their current IIHF badge is way too plain for my liking 

For the shoulder patches, I honestly exclude them because I dont really love the look of them - except for very specific scenarios. Idk how to explain it well, just always been an opinion i had.

The next theme will be Junior Team! I will be posting that one tomorrow.

The Japan design is unique and I think would fit an up-and-coming hockey nation like Japan. That said, the yatagarasu is a crow that specifically has three legs - you've removed one to add the hockey stick. I don't mind the hockey stick but the crow needs three legs to be a yatagarasu and therefore relevant to the content. Enjoying the rest, can't wait to see you finish!

• Like 2

the user formerly known as cdclt

Leave it to me to forget to post yesterday when i had ALL DAY to do so. Sorry guys.

Day 22 was Junior Team, where I designed a new black jersey for the Sarnia Sting.

T7SUwKz.png

And day 23 was All Star Game! I created a jersey for the upcoming game in Toronto, inspired by the OVO brand.

23_ASG_Toronto_Front.png

Feedback welcome as always! I'll have day 24 posted in a few hours.

• Like 1

• CRDesigns changed the title to CRD's Conceptober Designs [Day 23 All Star Game]

Good afternoon! It's day 24 (25 coming in a bit), theme being European Team! I designed a jersey for PAOK, which started as a football club but now has multiple athletic departments. Theyre my favourite European hockey team, and one of my favourite football teams too.

The jersey design here is greatly inspired by their traditional kits

x1it7IG.png

Feedback appreciated! See you all shortly

• Like 2

• CRDesigns changed the title to CRD's Conceptober Designs [Day 24 European Team]

AAAAAAANDDDDD Day 25! Our theme is Rejected Names!
I chose to go with the New Jersey Devils - Who could have been named the Gulls, a top 5 name in their name the team vote back when the franchise was born. I made 2 seagull logos to envision what they could have looked like in present day, if NJD ended up becoming the NJG.

XOSF6ZG.png

DtJYlpc.png

Hope you all enjoy. Though it looks a bit isles-y, I really like how this one turned out. Feedback is welcome as always!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• CRDesigns changed the title to CRD's Conceptober Designs [Day 25 Rejected Names]

Good evening.......

Here's day 26! Theme being Sports Mashups! I have a Whitecaps x Canucks jersey for you today. It uses striping and colours from the traditional Whitecaps kits. Hope you enjoy.

m7BavCn.png

See you all tomorrow! Feedback welcome, as usual

• Like 4

Hello! 
Day 27's theme was Anniversary Jersey! I made a custom NYR 100th patch, and a centennial jersey to go with it. 

UdSFl9s.png

And day 28's theme is White Pants! Naturally, I had to make this one a Winnipeg Whiteout concept.

QFAcFBD.png

Feedback appreciated as always!

• Like 5

• CRDesigns changed the title to CRD's Conceptober Designs [Day 28 White Pants]

Happy Sunday everybody! Today is Day 29 and our theme is Expansion Team! 
I have always loved the Kansas City Scouts jerseys and branding. This concept builds on the former team's branding. I went with the moniker Mavericks instead of Scouts, since I am not entirely sure if the name Scouts would fly in present day. 

skhRCSI.png

This one went through many many logo iterations before I decided on this one. Feedback appreciated as always!

• Like 3

• CRDesigns changed the title to CRD's Conceptober Designs [Day 29 Expansion Team]
On 10/29/2023 at 4:16 PM, alexandre said:

I wanna go back quickly to the Whitecaps x Canucks one 'cos that's a beauty. Is there a back view on it?

I dont have a back view saved on my computer to upload here right now - but ill have that for you later tonight.

Happy Halloween everyone! Today's theme is naturally Horror / Halloween Themed!

I designed a jersey inspired by my favourite horror franchise of all time (and one of my favourite movie series in general), SAW! The striping is inspired by the spiral logo seen throughout the series (more specifically Saw 9 aka Spiral) and the font for the name and "numbers" is ripped from the movie posters.

sPXQfom.png

HjpmjGT.png

Thank you to everyone who followed along this month, especially those who gave feedback. I apologize again with the inconsistency with upload dates.
I've got a fun new series in the works to start posting on here soon....
 Feedback is welcome on this one, as always!

• Like 3

• CRDesigns changed the title to CRD's Conceptober Designs [Day 31 Halloween FINALE]