2024 Major League Rugby Kits

kiwi_canadian

It's been a pretty bad week for the MLR. First, the Toronto Arrows fold as they could not keep financing after the passing of their owner last season. Then the New York Ironworkers fold for financial reasons. Now there is talk that the new Los Angeles based team (formerly Rugby ATL) won't be playing.

Having said all that, the league announced that Kappa will be their new league wide kit provider. I guess teams will be releasing their own kits as the weeks go on and now we have the first.

New England Free Jacks:

GAwrGWBXoAAohrF.jpg:large

I personally prefer last season's kit as it reminded me a lot of my old high school team's kit when I played... but so far, not a bad start for Kappa.

• WOAH 1

• 2 weeks later...

The relocated Rugby ATL has FINALLY released their name and logo. They were relocated to Los Angeles and will play out of Dignity Health Sports Park. They will be known as Rugby FC Los Angeles, RFCLA for short. Here is their logo:

1200px-Logo_Rugby_FC_Los_Angeles_2023.pn

I guess this season the MLR is having each individual team release their kits... which I find odd seeing as they made a league wide switch to Kappa.

• LOL 1
  • Hurl 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Facepalm 1

• 3 weeks later...

All kits have been released. New kit supplier this season with Kappa.

Banner-Final-1.png

Chicago home, Miami away and seattle away are some of my favourites... Really wish though that Seattle would go back to blue and green instead of black and green.

• 2 weeks later...