MLB uniforms redesigned

udubfan19

numbers on concepts randomly chosen. 4 jersey limit (as MLB rules). also every jersey has NOB and only in block font. to prevent this. most alternates can be worn home or away

AL west: 

SEA: the font from the wordmark in used on the jersey numbers, gray jersey is added over the cream jersey. and silver brim hat replaces all blue, and blue jersey has piping

xE1cUQf.png

TEX: i preferred the 2014-2019 jerseys over the 2020- ones, I don't like the rangers script, although having 'texas' on the home jersey is worse. red jersey added back for red-blue balance

Ftl6FSz.png

ANA: they play in Anaheim. also added a blue jersey & hat

6RnLGfk.png

OAK/SAC/LV: the Oakland athletics of Sacramento & Las Vegas have good jerseys. but the yellow A on the all green hat looks much better than white.

yCZ58am.png

HOU: orange hat added back & blue jersey matches others.

gzPQMAT.png

NL west:

SF: all jerseys match the home jersey better. alt bridge logo added to sleeves

I1azkau.png

COL: more purple is added to home jerseys.

EaCLU1V.png

AZ: gold/sand added back over teal, 'diamondbacks' added to white & black jerseys. also, the dark gray jersey was unique, so I brought it back.

q1tottN.png

LAD:  on Jackie Robinson day, they wear jerseys without front numbers, and i think it looks better than front numbers that mismatch the back numbers. (also, a throwback to 1951)

cx9p9ok.png

SD: the blue-gold color scheme is vastly superior to brown-yellow, why celebrate 22 years of .436 ball with 1 90 win season? and they wore blue for longer as well.

6u78Xwt.png

AL central:

CWS: red or navy has been in use for the white sox for a vast amount of time more than black & silver. also throwback hats!

d8VcYE7.png

MIN: i prefer the current striping, but the previous gen of everything else for the twins. also, cream alt is back.

SL5zW15.png

CLE: I hate almost everything about the guardians rebrand. so, these are close the 1994 jerseys.

7mx37Fg.png

KC: i prefer seeing the script on the away jerseys over block.

Ywb1Qqi.png

DET: I added a modified version of spring training jerseys from years back as an alternate, and the B-W-O striping on the road. (I remember seeing it somewhere on their old jerseys.)

6xzcVAa.png

NL central:

CIN: black brim replaced with white brim.

a2bljqB.png

MIL: the ball in glove logo could work for any other ball club with MB initials. i prefer the previous set with gold & a logo with wheat in it.

wpTTtxn.png

CHC: old road script is back, also R-W-B striping. and your beloved red bills.

OG6APpY.png

STL: st. louis added to road jerseys. red alt added over cream & powder blue.

OFAWB5p.png

PIT: only 1 black jersey is needed. also 'pittsburgh' is in the same font as the home jersey

K1X9wWT.png

AL east:

NYY: blue alt added with white brim hat. (also, one NY logo apparently.)

hmlQbBN.png

BOS: blue centric road from the 2013 team is added back with red outlines. blue & white on red jerseys flipped, and 2 alt hats are added

LBJKU1V.png

TB: modified 2007 set with font on back numbers. a devil ray is more intimidating than a ray of light.

EswEDkZ.png

TOR: navy added back to be more accurate to the WS jerseys

0eiyKcC.png

BAL: black is the primary over orange. old bird is back.

YrOxEfJ.png

NL east: 

PHI: more blue added and red alt jersey is back

YpdTHtA.png

NYM: pinstripes moved to cream alt, old blue jersey is back.

pjF8zzo.png

MIA: white M on hat.

GtN5J7h.png

ATL: i made a 2019-2023 blue jersey here, but i think blue on blue is more unique and less like CLE

xgKslsp.png

WAS: nationals script in red on home, white on red jersey, 2023 road jersey added back.

lf3U3e8.png

requests now open