Fantasy Advice for Week 3

BaltimoreFan

Well in my one fantasy league I was lucky enough to get Priest Holmes (with the 2nd pick of the draft). Anyway it looks like he wont play on sunday so who should I pick up (just a note the moron who set up my fantasy league, yes the same person who pick Portis over Holmes, made receptions one point each if that will help anyone pick):

Ki-jana Carter or Aaron Stecker (not sure who will play for NO)

Cleveland's RB (not sure if Suggs will be playing)

Justin Griffith

Other

This should be just a one week thing. I have Deshaun Foster and Travis Henry on my bench. Unfortunatly they both have bye weeks.

I would go with Justin Griffith.

Ki-Jana Carter might get some carries, but nothing is really guarenteed. Same with Stecker. I would look for them to split carries, but if you had to choose either of those two, go with Stecker because Carter has already been cut twice by the Saints, so Stecker has the edge there.

Griffith should be the Falcons RB in Singleback formations as he blocks better and catches balls out of the backfield better. I can't really see Duckett fitting into the West Coast Offense at all actually. Go with Griffin, he had a couple catches for a good chunk of yards last week. like... 4 or 5 receptions for 60+ yards.

Plus -- The Saints play the Rams.

The Falcons play the Cardinals, and they are horrid.

Hope this helps you and wasn't too late of a response.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived