Cardinals win

Mac the Knife

Hoping I can get some series tickets..

Dude, if you score some, let me know. Seriously. It's only a ten-hour drive from here.

A guy at school sold his for 1000 bucks, Game 4 in Busch.

:shocked:

Ok... maybe not so much on the trying to go to a Series game thing.

Yeah, this guy at work, his wife gets them through her work. Well she can, but even her office is selling them for about 300-400 for lousy seats.

I've got to say...if I had tickets...I'd probably sell them for that much. Pay off some of those student loans...believe me, I've learned by now...

Not selling Some Dave Matthew's tickets I had. Bought them at the student rate for 30 bucks. People were selling pairs for like 500. (It was a Dave Matthews, Tim Reynolds show for about 1200 people) Also not selling my Sugar Bowl tickets when offered 1000 for a pair. Crazy Cajuns...they'll pay anything to scream Tiger Bait at a major bowl game. Bought those bad boys for 75 a piece, front row. Man those are great seats, until you get their, front row is about 50 yards away from the SIDELINE, and of course until the team comes out and you see abunch of orange asses from the Illinois players on the side lines and you have to watch Illinois get trounced on a Jumbo Tron all night.

I digress...Mockba, your still more than welcome to come to the Lou. I'm sure YH, STLFanatic, and myself can all meet up somewhere and watch the game downtown. Or anyone else that's interested. Hell, everyone come on down! Sleep over at YH's!!!

(New topic wasn't necessary for this I don't think. Better to err this way, right?)

What should the two mayors/governors bet on the series? Is there a food STL can put up against BOS's clahm chowdah?

Watching Pataki put on the Red Sox jersey, he seemed pretty pissed.

(New topic wasn't necessary for this I don't think. Better to err this way, right?)

What should the two mayors/governors bet on the series? Is there a food STL can put up against BOS's clahm chowdah?

Watching Pataki put on the Red Sox jersey, he seemed pretty pissed.

In 2001, when the Rams played the Pats in the Super Bowl, St. Louis put up our Toasted Ravioli vs. Boston's Clam Chowdah.

It's over, sox win game one. With the exception of tomorrow this series will be very high scoring. This will be a great series. The two best baseball cities in America and two of the best stadiums. Classic baseball slugfest.

It's over, sox win game one. With the exception of tomorrow this series will be very high scoring. This will be a great series. The two best baseball cities in America and two of the best stadiums. Classic baseball slugfest.

Best stadiums...I disagree.

Hense why there are about 7 huge pillars being constructed just south of Busch as we speak as the future home of the Cardinals.

What they've done with the inside is quite nice. But its still a huge concrete donut left over from the 60s/70s.

Fenway, I'll totally agree.

Archived