Cincinnati Bengals baseball xover

IronChefShark

its routine by now.....  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok, Im gonna be the first to say that when I do baseball concepts, I usually stay with the clean simple looks that belong on baseball uniforms. You know, the ones that a lot of you non-baseball fans say makes them "boring"??? <_<

Anyways I did something a little different here. The new bengals scheme is a challenging on to cross over to baseball. It crossed over great to hockey though. It took me I dont know how long, but I got the text arched to fit on the jerseys. And although the tiger striped B is not a good primary logo for a football team ^_^ , its a great logo for a baseball hat.

but what I did here that kinda goes out of bounds on what is acceptable on a baseball uniform is the stripes on the undershirt of the vests. I felt I gave it enough style without being too gaudy.

well, here it is

bengalsBaseball.gif

all my concepts are gonna end up being presented in this way for now on. it will be a gradual process, but it will keep plagarists at bay somewhat :P

Archived