Anyone want to help a brother out?

lucky

My friends and I have had a fantasy league for years, and we would all like to make buy our own shirts, etc on the 'net.  Of course, to do that we have to come up with different logos from the ones we've been using because they're all adaptations of exisiting team identities.  I'm pretty skilled with Photoshop but nothing close to original designs so if anyone's interested in designing a few logos from scratch, can you drop a post here?  It doesn't have to be time-conusming (no wordmarks, unis or anything like that)..just something put together nicely for CafePress usage.  If I get any takers, I'll post the team names and colors.

Thanks in advance guys

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

Will there be any financial compensation for our efforts? Designing logos, no matter how simple, is time consuming. Start to finish, even the simplest logos can take well over an hour. I'd love to help you out for less than the going rate, but asking for free logos is frowned upon around here.

Drop me a line at forty5@shaw.ca if you'd like some work done by SyPhi Creations.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived