Mexico ice hockey logos, uniform concept

IronChefShark

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

after all the talk on the sports in general forum about national teams from other countries besides the "big eight" hockey nations, I decided to revisit my team Mexico ice hockey concept

the primary logo remains unchanged. I did make a new secondary logo that depicts a simplified Aztec calender. and it was a PAIN IN THE ASS to make I can tell you that. I swear it took three hours just for that one logo.

I added a wordmark also, in case there was any question as to which sport this was for. It gets the job done, but I will most likely revisit it in the future

mexicoHockeyLogos.gif

the uniforms do share some similarity to the actual uniforms the real Mexican national team wears, but I added some simple yet decorative trim work that would not look too busy, yet pay homage to the Mexican culture. I also added an alternate jersey in red with a tie up collar and the secondary as the crest.

mexicoHockey.gif

the colors are the actual red and green pantone values for the Mexican flag.

I know, they look somewhat christmasy. Not intentional by any means, but I suppose its fitting for this time of year

oh yeah, flagmexico.gif

Archived