Jefferson High - El Paso Logo Concept

ABCJr

All:

First, thank you so much, as a community, for this post. I love football and design, often made fun of for my interest in both. "You're more interested in the uniforms than anything else..." That wasn't true, but I've heard it before.

Second, I'm posting a logo that I designed for my former high school. Just interested in your thoughts/criticisms as I grow as a designer.

Thanks again for your posts. It's been great to read.

Albert

jefferson.jpg

jeffsig.gif

glgsig.gif

All:

The image is rather large and I have about the worst free web space provider in all of creation. I resized the image to make it work a little bit better. I hope you all have fewer problems. (P.S. - Any suggestions to free web space?)

URL is: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/abcjr/jefferson.jpg

A couple of points of explanation:

1) The mountains pictured are the Franklin mountains, and the J is actually painted on the mountain (an old high school tradition that has since been abandoned, so it's beginning to fade).

2) There are actually two schools in the high school, the main one and the health care magnet school. Just so there wasn't any confusion.

Ok, fire away, good and bad. Once again, thanks for the opportunity. I don't know many of you yet, but I've seen a lot on here and I admire much of your work.

Albert

jeffsig.gif

glgsig.gif

Archived