New Avalanche concept

stimpy

Sorry about the bad format, I think that was an accident. I tried something a little differnt. I feel the Avalanche is a great team to work with, great colors, and they can fit in allmost any kind of jersey. BTW I know there are 2 alts, the black one is kind of just a test by me, see what It looks like, what do you think about black?

Anyway here it is C&C please!

untitled.JPG

I like what they have now I see no reason to change.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

That's not bad, but I do prefer the current setup. Hey, since you said it's so versatile in terms of working with various sweater styles, try the old shoulder-stripe model like the 70s Maple Leafs or 80s Jets, it would kinda be like if the Avalanche started in '91 rather than '95.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived