Any help for a rookie?

Ramirez#24

Hey, Im justs starting this and I have a few questions.

I saw the topic with the links to the uniform templates but I was wondering were you guys get ur templates because I like the ones one the peoples sites?

And has any one used Photoimpression to make the uniforms. Thats what im using, I just wanna know if thats a good program to use?

Thanks

Hey, Im justs starting this and I have a few questions.

I saw the topic with the links to the uniform templates but I was wondering were you guys get ur templates because I like the ones one the peoples sites?

And has any one used Photoimpression to make the uniforms. Thats what im using, I just wanna know if thats a good program to use?

Thanks

to answer you...

1) roger clemente has good templates...not the best ones, apparently, cus i'm seemingly the only one besides him who uses the non-hockey ones.  the majority of people here use his hockey template...and i plan on doing lacrosse and soccer templates one of these days.

templates most often used:

Roger Clemente's hockey temp

STL FANATIC's hoops and football temps

pjb enterprises' baseball temp(this features a player wearing the uniform)

vector: shark uses a baseball template that allows him to make a home and away uniform and alternate jersey, and also uses a hockey template similar to RC's...and there are also football and basketball temps that are used by fellas like avenger and gms

2) never heard of the program, but i myself use paint for uniform styling and colors and switch to micrografx photodraw for logo placement and lettering.  most of these guys use paint, photoshop or illustrator(where the vector templates and images are most useful)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived