draft day hat

vini

i just saw an interesting observation by someone on the cards message board. everybody is searching for clues over there about what the new uni's will look like and this is what one guy came up with. the new draft day hat appears to have all the teams pant stripe detail on the visor. the cards one looks really similar to the old one just two white stripes but one looks a little bigger than the other which would be different but not revolutionary like we were told. there are a couple that are not exactly correct the raiders and the ravens on there don't exactly match their stripe detail that's what the insider on the cards board said anyways. if the stripe detail was changing for the cards do you think they really would have put in on a hat that was going to be seen before they unveiled the uniforms,i don't think so.

just go on nfl .com and click on draft day hat for nfl shop. actually i think this one guys theory has been blown out of the water because there are quite a few teams on their that don't use the stripe detail on the hat on their pants. oh well it was a nice try though.

Archived