CONCEPT: Knicks Alternate Jersey

Bearcats

I used an older Knicks wordmark with the current circle logo to dot the I. I used a picture of New York State on the shorts. I was mixing around with different color blues for the jersey, but I'm not sure if I like these 2 blues. And I sort of drew my own numbers in.

Sorry if it doesn't look professional because I only have MS Paint and couldn't get any templates to work. I just want to present the idea.

C&C please

knicks.png

buffalo_sig.png

Bulls and Bearcats-

Good effort for your first try. The light blue would'nt work for the Knicks. They've used royal blue (like your trim) every year except in the late '70s when they went to the navy and cardinal, the University of Pennsylvania's colors and Gardens prexy Mike Burke's alma mater. The fans hated it.

The official colors of NYC are royal and orange so be careful where you go with this.

I like the wordmark. The logo might look better as part of a neck patch at the base of the "V" as many colleges do.

As far as the map of the state, most NYC residents think "upstate" means Westchester or the Catskills. They don't give a rat's *** about the rest of the state. I don't think the map would play. Also you could use the circle "NYK" logo on the shorts. :D

Archived