Detroit Lions Offense

GoldenArms10304

Now don't get me wrong Im not a Detroit Lions fan, Im a New York Giants fan, but I recognize talent when I see it. I was just going over some NFL rosters and forget about Detroit's Defense for a moment, I know it needs work but is it me or are you guys hard pressed to find a "potentially" on paper more explosive offense than the Lions? The weapons they have are impossible to ignore. Joey Harrington is in his now or never season, but it wouls be dificult to screw this year up for him. He's got Kevin Jones as his back who's now got a year under his belt, Roy Williams and now the newly drafted Mike Williams at the wideout positions. How about they acquired TE Marcus Pollard from the Colts, which now gives them an experienced over the middle threat. Lets also not forget they have WR Charles Rogers who is healthy for the first time in 2 years. Now I dont know how good they are gonna be, but all Im saying is that I think they have the most explosive offense in the NFC and possibly the NFL, maybe the Patriots, Colts and Eagles can compete with that offense but I dont think so. Just wanna know what you guys think about it, I'd love to hear some opinions and feedback.

on paper they look liek they can be explosive, but reality could be a different thing.

Joey Harrington is still.. well, Joey Harrington. Is he really gonna keep 3 'premier' WR's happy? Is the O-line good enough to give him time?

Charles Rogers, will he stay healthy? Roy Williams looks like the best of the bunch, but like I said, will they be able to stay happy while having to share the ball? Mike Williams should be good, but he is still a rookie, so who knows how good he will do right away.

Kevin Jones I like, he should be the one who makes everything come together on this offense.

still, too many questions and concerns to say for sure, but the Lions fans have something to look forward to for once.

on that note, Go Vikes.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I think the one thing that separated the Rams from these Lions is that they had the double threat in the backfield with Faulk, if Kevin Jones can be explosive catching the ball then I think the Lions could make a very good run this year.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Archived