Upcoming sports video games

OMMF

Yeah and the best PG in the nation...no one moves the ball up the court like he does, nor does anyone else take the inbounds pass from one side of the court and go all the way downcourt for a layup without even flinching. How can you NOT understand him being on the cover?

No I get it. It's just posterity thinking I guess. I can't think of any other cover athletes who may be rendered more unknown in the near future.

Yeah and the best PG in the nation...no one moves the ball up the court like he does, nor does anyone else take the inbounds pass from one side of the court and go all the way downcourt for a layup without even flinching. How can you NOT understand him being on the cover?

No I get it. It's just posterity thinking I guess. I can't think of any other cover athletes who may be rendered more unknown in the near future.

Dee Brown, Cover Boy for 07. Don't deny it, just accept it :D

Felton deserves it this year. Hell of a player on the national champs. Had Illinois won, you'd see Deron Williams more than likely.

Wow! Is that actually going in the game? Thats hillarious

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

• 2 weeks later...

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/632/632195p1.html

In terms of presentation, the absence of ESPN has allowed 2K Games to go a different direction with the look. Instead of all ESPN-themed graphics, the look has gone cleaner and simpler, with fresh, bright menus and straight-forward design. The games still resemble hockey broadcasts, but without the branding that previously accompanied them. A little authenticity is lost on the graphical front, but that is more than made up for in the sound department. The game features actual announcers from Hockey Night in Canada, lending a Canadian feel to the proceedings (and, really, isn't that how it should be?).

A boy can wish. Perhaps they got Cuthbert before he got cut by the Ceeb?

Madden to stay on as EA covername

Electronic Arts today announced that John Madden, the Monday Night Football commentator for ABC Sports, has signed a multi-year deal with the company to continue to appear in and consult on the development of future iterations of his namesake game.

• 3 weeks later...
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/632/632195p1.html
In terms of presentation, the absence of ESPN has allowed 2K Games to go a different direction with the look. Instead of all ESPN-themed graphics, the look has gone cleaner and simpler, with fresh, bright menus and straight-forward design. The games still resemble hockey broadcasts, but without the branding that previously accompanied them. A little authenticity is lost on the graphical front, but that is more than made up for in the sound department. The game features actual announcers from Hockey Night in Canada, lending a Canadian feel to the proceedings (and, really, isn't that how it should be?).

A boy can wish. Perhaps they got Cuthbert before he got cut by the Ceeb?

Nope. Cole and Neale.

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/740/740959/vid_1188073.html

Archived