Voodoo Concept Blitz

scottyvoodoo

I released a bunch of new stuff for my fantasy teams, and wanted to get some feedback from you guys. Keep in mind these were all made in paint.

Arizona Aztecs of the IBL

Aztecs Main

Aztecs Secondary

Aztecs Court

Aztecs Uniforms

Yes the uniforms are the Miami Heat's just altered :D

Sydney Sharks of the XHL

Sharks Home

Sharks Road

Sharks Alternate

Thanks to officeglen for the logos

Auckland FC of the IFA

Auckland FC Road

Auckland FC Home

Auckland FC Alternates

The logo belongs to Air New Zealand who are the main sponsor. :P

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

I guess this makes my response a blitz response, but here goes:

ARIZONA AZTECS:

-primary's OK;

-secondary doesn't do anything for me - I get the A, but it doesn't make me think Aztecs;

-center court logo is big to the point of being obnoxious - reminds me of the mid-'90s when there was too much painted nonsense on the courts (Hornets, Rockets... :puke:)

-uniforms are very nicely done.

SYDNEY SHARKS:

-the striping on the home and roads at the hemline and on the ends of the sleeves don't work for me. It looks more like icicles, which has nothing to do with Australia or sharks. If you're looking for shark teeth, make the line less irregular.

-the alternate logo is brilliant, and should be the primary logo (the primary looks sparse on jerseys, maybe it's too small).

AUCKLAND FC:

-nice kit altogether, but the name/number on the back should be much bigger. Especially the name.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

SYDNEY SHARKS:

-the striping on the home and roads at the hemline and on the ends of the sleeves don't work for me. It looks more like icicles, which has nothing to do with Australia or sharks. If you're looking for shark teeth, make the line less irregular.

They were originally icicles for another jersey concept. :D I wanted it to look torn kinda post shark attack. Thanks for the feedback.

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

Archived