Majestic mlb authentics question

mr71

The Orioles dropped the Velcro closure when they switched to Majestic for the 2000 season. Oddly enough, some Majestic jerseys made up for public sale at the time of Cal Ripken's retirement HAD the Velcro closures, even though those made for the team DIDN'T.

I have a Blue Jays away jersey from 2001, and it does have the velcro.  All the other Majestic ones I have also have it, but none of the Rawlings or Russels do.  What year is yours from?  They might have changed recently.
dbacks.gif mariners.gif

I checked my Blue Jays game used jerseys (I have just over half a dozen) and NONE of them have velcro. I don't, however, have any Russell made Jays jerseys, so they may. The Rawlings, Wilson and Majestic ones in my collection don't.

I have a Blue Jays away jersey from 2001, and it does have the velcro. All the other Majestic ones I have also have it, but none of the Rawlings or Russels do. What year is yours from? They might have changed recently.

Hey, Cianfrocco, perhaps you've already mentioned this, but why do you have a Quad City River Bandits hat as you avator? I just found it interesting since I went to a River Bandits game less than a month ago and bought that very hat while at the game...

Archived