NLDS & ALDS

NJTank

huh?

I said the Red Sox would win in 4... I then said Contreras is the man that'd beat 'em -- Contreras pitched in, and won, game 1... so how exactly was I wrong?  Until it goes beyond 4 games, meaning Buerle, Garland, or Garcia win, I'm not wrong.

Well, I think you're officially wrong now. :D

Yeah... i was just about to post that, lol.

Though, to be fair, Buehrle didn't beat us... Graffanino lost it for us. ^_^

I like the next pitching matchup for the Red Sox... Wakefield, our ace, against Garland, whom we've hit pretty well this year and we're back at Fenway. But I don't know what we'll get out of Schilling... I've seen no reason to ever doubt him in a big game, though.

We'll lose the series... I'm just hoping we can stretch it to 5. Though maybe not, because I don't think I can stand to see Clement get shelled again while Fran-coma, fails to take him out in a timely manner. We're more than capable of coming back to win it... I think we're 8-1 in our last 9 games in which we face elimination, but you play with fire, and you're eventually going to get burned.

It's a shame that the World Series last year had to give Francona job security. Couldn't stand him last year, can't stand him this year.

IUe6Hvh.png

huh?

I said the Red Sox would win in 4... I then said Contreras is the man that'd beat 'em -- Contreras pitched in, and won, game 1... so how exactly was I wrong?  Until it goes beyond 4 games, meaning Buerle, Garland, or Garcia win, I'm not wrong.

I like the next pitching matchup for the Red Sox... Wakefield, our ace, against Garland, whom we've hit pretty well this year and we're back at Fenway. But I don't know what we'll get out of Schilling... I've seen no reason to ever doubt him in a big game, though.

We'll lose the series... I'm just hoping we can stretch it to 5. Though maybe not, because I don't think I can stand to see Clement get shelled again while Fran-coma, fails to take him out in a timely manner. We're more than capable of coming back to win it... I think we're 8-1 in our last 9 games in which we face elimination, but you play with fire, and you're eventually going to get burned.

It's a shame that the World Series last year had to give Francona job security. Couldn't stand him last year, can't stand him this year.

have a little more faith than that. they beat the Yankees 4 games in a row and they won the last two at Yankee stadium. I think they can do it. I hope they do. Who wants to se a White sox yankees ALCS? Yankees last night. Wang didn't pitch that great. Cano came through in the beginning of the game again, but they fall short.

Who wants to se a White sox yankees ALCS?

I agree, I damn sure don't want to see a Chicago White Sox-New York Yankees ALCS. I'd much rather see a White Sox-Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim series! :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

huh?

have a little more faith than that. they beat the Yankees 4 games in a row and they won the last two at Yankee stadium. I think they can do it. I hope they do. Who wants to se a White sox yankees ALCS? Yankees last night. Wang didn't pitch that great. Cano came through in the beginning of the game again, but they fall short.

I dunno... I know they can do it, but they can't keep getting themselves in these situations every year and expecting to just come right back and take the series. It's like I said, you play with fire, you're eventually going to get burned. it's times like these that I look to Manny for inspiration...

mannyfaith.jpg

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived