Pittsburgh Prowlers

BCBoy

Ok, here is my concept that I have made for my NAHL team. This is only my second concept where I made my own logo (except for the secondary which is the Clemson Tigers logo with a couple of changes) and I'm not great at making logos yet so take it easy. C & C very much appreciated.

pittsburghprowlerslogo.jpg

pittsburghhome.jpg

pittsburghroad.jpg

pittsburghalt.jpg

Its really nice, the jerseys are a little "modern" for my taste, but that is just opinion. But the only real critique I have is that I think you should make the logo only 2 colors, you can do that by simplifying it, or just making some of the colors and changing them to others.

Its really nice, the jerseys are a little "modern" for my taste, but that is just opinion. But the only real critique I have is that I think you should make the logo only 2 colors, you can do that by simplifying it, or just making some of the colors and changing them to others.

Thanks Stephen93. I didn't really want to add any grey to the logo either, but I thought the logo looked a little bear with only orange, black and little yellow. I'll see what I can do though.

Archived