Texas Hockey

Conns09

I think the trim is solid, but I don't like how the front looks more like a hoops jersey. I'd say put the football helmet logo on the front. I'd also use the school color (whatever that may be called) for the dark jersey instead of black.

I realize you tried to match the football uni (though then the black is not right), but for hockey, if they had a team, I think the steer logo is the way to go.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I think the trim is solid, but I don't like how the front looks more like a hoops jersey. I'd say put the football helmet logo on the front. I'd also use the school color (whatever that may be called) for the dark jersey instead of black.

I realize you tried to match the football uni (though then the black is not right), but for hockey, if they had a team, I think the steer logo is the way to go.

Ditto that.

Judging by your previous hockey concepts, you seem to like the collegiate style with wordmarks instead of crests. So I can't say that the concept is wrong. In fact, it's not bad, and it does make me think of the football jerseys. However, I think OnWis is right; the longhorn head logo is so easily identifiable that as much as the football jersey motif works here, the crest would work better.

And when I think of Texas, I think of burnt orange. I never think of black. Making black the dark primary jersey is a bad idea when the school has a color that is unique and instantly recognizable as being Texas.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived