NL:Rewind To The Past VOTING

ColtzFan101

Ok im really sorry about that rmered, no offence against you, its just I forgot to add you when i was setting up all the voting links. I finally noticed it after the first day, no one should be pissed at me, im only 13 and i make mistakes and this was one of them. So i'm hoping this won't affect the next contest i plan.

Thanks and sorry rmered,

Coltz

PS I go to school and don't get home until 5:30 and sometimes even 6:30. I also never get a chance to get on the computer before i go to school. Sorry everyone.

Rmered WILL receive a complimentary sig from my friend once i get the real sigs from my friend. His sig will say "Honorable Mention".

As for the rest of the top 3 you guys will get your real ones soon, but for now accept the temp ones im sending you.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd just like to know what I need to do to get better at this. I'm not sure whether it's an MS Paint issue; my inability to translate what I'm trying to convey into graphic form (as opposed to describing it in words); the simple fact that what I find appealing in a design is completely different that what today's majority of people find appealing in a design; some combination of those factors; or something else I'm missing.

To use the example of my submission for this contest, I was going for sort of a Brooklyn Dodgers tribute to include the use of a satin uniform for night games. I tend to think New York teams should use simple but bold designs. To guide myself I created a backstory in my mind that the team could have developed a national "underground" fan base in the Cuban-American community and so played up the use of Cuban imagery and colors.

Thoughts?

tzch6.jpg

I'd just like to know what I need to do to get better at this. I'm not sure whether it's an MS Paint issue; my inability to translate what I'm trying to convey into graphic form (as opposed to describing it in words); the simple fact that what I find appealing in a design is completely different that what today's majority of people find appealing in a design; some combination of those factors; or something else I'm missing.

To use the example of my submission for this contest, I was going for sort of a Brooklyn Dodgers tribute to include the use of a satin uniform for night games. I tend to think New York teams should use simple but bold designs. To guide myself I created a backstory in my mind that the team could have developed a national "underground" fan base in the Cuban-American community and so played up the use of Cuban imagery and colors.

Thoughts?

It was good teenchy. Don't know what happened bud.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Ok im really sorry about that rmered, no offence against you, its just I forgot to add you when i was setting up all the voting links. I finally noticed it after the first day, no one should be pissed at me, im only 13 and i make mistakes and this was one of them. So i'm hoping this won't affect the next contest i plan.

Thanks and sorry rmered,

Coltz

PS I go to school and don't get home until 5:30 and sometimes even 6:30. I also never get a chance to get on the computer before i go to school. Sorry everyone.

Rmered WILL receive a complimentary sig from my friend once i get the real sigs from my friend. His sig will say "Honorable Mention".

As for the rest of the top 3 you guys will get your real ones soon, but for now accept the temp ones im sending you.

i know rmered pretty well, well i dont know him that closely, but i doubt Rob will want a sig that says Honourable Mention buy him a Saints membershi pfor him, it'll go to good use :hockeysmiley: ..... seriously, i think the best thing to do is to repeat the voting period, so that there is a real result

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived