Madden 06 Uni Errors

AmazinLary

I bought my copy of Madden when it came out, but never really got around to playing it until now. I was a bit miffed because they screwed up the Bengals uniforms two times in a row (they have the wrong number style on half of their unis). Anyone else notice if their favorite team got messed over as well? They also got blocked out of the mini games again, btw.

In addition to using the incorrect number font for the Bengals, they have screwed up the helmet numbers for at least Pittsburgh, if not also the Giants. Roethlisberger's number in real life, the 7, is centered in the yellow stripe, but in Madden, it defaults to the right of the stripe.

Yeah on mine, it has the Bengals numbers all blocky(instead of round), the cardinals numbers were wrong(format), the giants away unis were 2004 away numbers and colors with 2005 stripes, it looked really bad.(Also, overall Madden 05 is better than this) :mad:

maxmarketingsmalllogocopy2-1-1.jpg

The funny is thing is that it wasn't always this way. I remember playing the orginal Madden 64 for the Nintendo 64. While the game was (for some reason) lacking an NFL license, it did have all of the teams current colors. Of course in those days (1996-97) before the explosion of alternates and radical changes, it was much easier. However, I do remember clear difference between teams' current colors and the historical teams' colors. At one point, at least, EA cared about what they were doing.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived