Kirkland's collegiate career over

floydnimrod

University of Cincinnati senior forward Armein Kirkland suffered a sprained left knee in the first half against UConn last night and will not play again at the collegegiate level. Now this brings up an interesting topic: Should UC get a chance to "recruit" walk-ons to play on the basketball team?

Cincy has only 10 players and only 8 of them are on scholarship. how does anybody else feel aboout this?

By the way its kinda weird that Carson Plamer suffers a left knee injury just the day before Kirkland's injury. I hope OJ Mayo doesn't suffer one tonight.

University of Cincinnati senior forward Armein Kirkland suffered a sprained left knee in the first half against UConn last night and will not play again at the collegegiate level. Now this brings up an interesting topic: Should UC get a chance to "recruit" walk-ons to play on the basketball team?

Cincy has only 10 players and only 8 of them are on scholarship. how does anybody else feel aboout this?

By the way its kinda weird that Carson Plamer suffers a left knee injury just the day before Kirkland's injury. I hope OJ Mayo doesn't suffer one tonight.

OJ Mayo could definitely take his spot. That kid is a hoss. When you have scouts looking at you in Middle School, thats saying something.

OJ Mayo could definitely take his spot. That kid is a hoss. When you have scouts looking at you in Middle School, thats saying something.

i've seen him play tho and has too big of an ego and he doesn't run the court

Archived