Hockey Hall of Fame under construction

friarcanuck

I went to the Hockey Hall of Fame today, cause my friend had a 2 for 1 pass. They have most of it under construction right now and it's kinda lame cause only the International Zone and The Great Hall are open.

It was great to spend the day there on a nice sunny January Saturday, but this was the sixth time I was there and most of the good stuff was not viewable.

Just giving a heads up to the people that may be thinking of coming a long distance to visit Lord Stanley's Cup. Wait till mid-March to get the full enjoyment.

Friar%20Canuck.jpgfriarcanuck.png

Thanks for the notice.

I WAS planning on visiting in 3 weeks, but not now.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I went to the Hockey Hall of Fame today, cause my friend had a 2 for 1 pass. They have most of it under construction right now and it's kinda lame cause only the International Zone and The Great Hall are open.

It was great to spend the day there on a nice sunny January Saturday, but this was the sixth time I was there and most of the good stuff was not viewable.

Just giving a heads up to the people that may be thinking of coming a long distance to visit Lord Stanley's Cup. Wait till mid-March to get the full enjoyment.

Thats scary, I almost went there yesterday (but my gal pal wanted to go shopping more...but she said she'd go soon) but I guess I'm glad I didn't (otherwise I would have had to argue with a Sens fan in a Leafs bias place, jkz). I'll just go back in the summer when I get to go there for free with a guest whenever I want! Thanks for the warning though, I had no clue they were renovating it...I swear they just did some repairs a year ago...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I found out when I was looking for hours on their website. I didn't think it would be so limited though. Prices are dropped from $12 to $9 for adults during construction and they give you 2 for 1 pass. They at least try to make up for it.

If it's your first time going I'd wait for the full effect.

Friar%20Canuck.jpgfriarcanuck.png

I found out when I was looking for hours on their website. I didn't think it would be so limited though. Prices are dropped from $12 to $9 for adults during construction and they give you 2 for 1 pass. They at least try to make up for it.

If it's your first time going I'd wait for the full effect.

Ive been too many times...I miss their Authentic Jersey fire sale...I snagged my 70's leafs jersey for $150, off the normal $250 price tag. I cant wait to get back into that shooting game, I just hope I dont smack a puck into the rafters again...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived