Super Bowl hotel

tmorss9

Seattle is staying at the Hyatt Regency in Dearborn. For you locals thats at Michigan avenue and Southfield Freeway. From what I hear, all restaurants in the hotel will remain open through the week. Also, it's not uncommon to see visiting athletes in the mall (Fairlane) that is connected via parking lot to the hotel.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

i don't understand why they wouldn't stay at the Townsend in Birmingham...that's a much better hotel, and closer to better food and shopping (the somerset collection) for the athletes. and honestly, it's really not that much further from ford field.

but that's just me.

i don't understand why they wouldn't stay at the Townsend in Birmingham...that's a much better hotel, and closer to better food and shopping (the somerset collection) for the athletes. and honestly, it's really not that much further from ford field.

but that's just me.

The Seahawks are staying in Dearborn because they are practicing at the Lions complex right down the street in Allen Park and the Steelers are staying at the Marriott in Pontiac since they will use the Silverdome for practice.

Archived