Awesome site you have!

TheFBZ.com

Hey Guys

I am new.. I just wanted to make the time to say thank you for making it easier for me to look for the logos I need to post it in my forum! They all rock! All my members are starting to love my ideas that I post the team logos with the picks..abcs the member in my forum recommended me to get it from here! I am glad to find this site I come here everyday to get the logos!

Again awesome site you have!

Sincerely,

Craig

(**)(**)

Glad you enjoy the site.

I hope you are saving the logos to your own server before posting them in your forum though, linking directly to the images is what was killing the server these last 3 days (not saying it was you, mostly myspace users)

Glad you enjoy the site.

I hope you are saving the logos to your own server before posting them in your forum though, linking directly to the images is what was killing the server these last 3 days  (not saying it was you, mostly myspace users)

Damn myspace emo kids! Re-uploading those vector files will solve all your bandwidth problems. ^_^

I still have all your NHL ones, and you are a GOD for having those. Thank you Chris from the Dirty 'Shwa!

Archived